Homestay at Shuru – Manali
The home stay was started in 2014 in order to promote community tourism and local culture of Himalayas. It is a trademark wooden Himalayan piece of architecture. It is made of famous deodar wood and stones.
It has 8 rooms in total out of which 5 are for our esteemed guests. It has three bathrooms. It has a living room which has a traditional room heater and is a place to snug in and make lovely memories. It has a verandah on ground floor as well as upper floor which treats a traveler to most beautiful scenery of the Manali valley. There is a big courtyard for outdoor activities such as bonfire etc and it provides drive in parking space for.
- Rural Living Accommodation with Locals in the Houses.
- Introducing visitors to the village Life.
- Home cooked Local food and marketing of local handicraft and art.
- Visits to apple orchards,forest hikes,day hikes,trekking and camping with engaging locals..
- Glimpses of Local tradition,costumes,village culture and festivals.
An initiative for Backpackers,Tourist who wants to enjoy the hospitality of the Rural Area.
Five rooms available for Accommodation:
- Room 01 : Single occupancy on 1st Floor.
- Room 02 : one Double & one Single Bed Max triple Occupancy on 1st Floor.
- Room 03 : one Double & one Single Bed Max triple Occupancy on Ground Floor.
- Room 04 : one Double & one Single Bed Max triple Occupancy on Ground Floor.
- Room 05 : Two Double Bed Room Max Quad Occupancy on Ground Floor.
Home Stay – The local way.
Total Cost: Rs. 1,100 /- per day.
Booking Slot: All months every year.
Total Packages Available: 5
Minimum Booking duration: 1 day
Maximum Booking duration: 27 days